Returns & Refunds
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help! We have kept our returns policy as simple and straightforward as possible.
Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase. A new item may be exchanged for another or returned for a refund.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, please ensure that your product(s):
- Were purchased in the last 30 days
- Are in their original packaging
- Aren't used or damaged
- Haven't been bleached, dyed or altered in any way
- Bundles are not unravelled
Products that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return, refund or exchange.
As this is a custom handmade service, we cannot accept returns on wigs.
This includes our ASC Angel wigs and Bespoke wig orders, please note that all sales are final. However, should you be unhappy with our products or service, please get in touch with us.
As this is a custom handmade service, we cannot accept returns on dyed hair.
We do not accept returns on hair that has been dyed, bleached or altered in any way. However, should you be unhappy with our products or service, please get in touch with us.
If your order was purchased during a sale, clearance or price reduction, either redeemed with or without a discount code are ineligible for a refund or exchange even if it is within the 30 days return period.
Extensions that have been toned/coloured, bleached, altered or used in any other manner are ineligible for a refund or exchange even if it is within the 30 days return period.
If you received a damaged product, please notify us immediately and we will get back to you will a solution as soon as possible.
How To Return Your Order (UK)
All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
1. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your reasons for return.
2. Re-pack your order in its original unravelled and unopened packaging, or in a secure, waterproof package
3. Go to your All Shades Covered order dispatch email (named "Your order from All Shades Covered has been dispatched") click on the blue link.
4. This will take you to our returns portal ViewPort. Please click on the blue button on the top right of the screen that says 'Return your order'
5. On this screen please enter the same postcode as your shipping address and confirm. This will show your order details.
6. Select the product you would like to return or exchange along with the return reasons.
7. Once filled in, you'll be taken to the next page. Click the button 'Print your returns label" to generate a returns label.
8. Please print your returns label. Cover your original address label with the All Shades Covered returns label. Please contact us if you are not able to generate a returns label.
9. Return your package via the Post Office (UK), remembering to get proof of postage. Please don’t post your package through the post box without getting proof of postage.
Note: Keep your proof of postage safe as you may need this as evidence of your return.
Our 30 days return policy extends to our international customers, subject to eligibility. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please note our wigs, dyed hair and clearance products are not eligible for return or exchange.
The goods are your responsibility until they reach us, please ensure they're securely packed to avoid damage on the way.
All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging. The customer will bear the postage cost of returning or exchanging a product.
Ensure you use a postal service that ensures you for the value of the items you are returning and obtain proof of posting.
Please note - you'll need to cover the postage and any relevant duty costs yourself. You can mark your parcel as ‘returned goods’ to avoid being charged any duties.
Frequently Asked Questions
For frequently asked questions visit our returns FAQs page.
If you have any questions about Returns and Refunds, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +44 (0) 203 432 2342
All Shades Covered
92 Albert Embankment